Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Sail Date: September 28, 2013

I loved the Carnival LIberty the entertainment, the room.....BUT in the casino the smoking area was way too could not get away from the smoke....people just took ashtrays to the no smoking portion of the casino and smoked wherever they wanted.  I went to guest relations and asked if you were able to book a no smoking balcony, since both balconies on either side of us were smokers, and they said they could not inquire whether people smoked or not and that smoking was allowed on balconies.  I mean we enjoyed the rest of the ship but we are gamblers and that is our entertainment.....did not enjoy it and won't book Carnival again unless I find out that they have a 'smoking room' for the smokers!

Our room was great, the food was not exceptional but very good and the GUY Fiera burgers were can't say enough about them.  The dining room breakfasts were VERY GOOD.....they had two brunch days and they really went out of there way to make these good!!!  The entertainment was wonderful....I hated saying not to go on because of the smoke but the ship was near capacity and I can see why most smokers would not go on other lines because they do not have the liberties that Carnival seems to give to them.

If you do not like smoking do not take this cruise....very liberal with smokers. GUY FIERA burgers are out of this world...wonderful! Two brunch days in dining room wonderful as was every morning! Entertainment best we've had in a while on ships. Won't be booking Carnival because of smoking

1 Comment