Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

My awesome experience on Carnival's Liberty cruise

Sail Date: June 08, 2013

This was my first cruise, and I was somewhat concerned about the whole experience because I was recovering from a hip muscle surgery that I had just 16 weeks prior to the cruise. We had booked the cruise before the issue of the surgery had come up, and I was not sure of my ability of mobility, the service aboard the ship, and the amount of walking I would need to do. I was so surprised at the overwhelming help of the staff in every facet of the cruise experience. From the moment i got to the port, where they provided someone to wheel chair me through the whole process of getting to my room and then helped me with my walker through out the rest of the cruise. Every staff member was polite, courteous and ever so helpful no matter where we were on the ship. Our room was kept clean, the food was delicious, the dining room staff were wonderful, and the entertainment staff was very entertaining. All the different departments had staff that went out of their way to make sure our trip was enjoyable to the utmost. I can't stop saying enough wonderful comments about the whole experience. Thank you Carnival Liberty, for a fun filled wonderful time!
Sincerely, Jan Wisocki

Outstandingly Excellent
Outstandingly Excellent
Children's Programs N/A
Good
I thought they were overpriced, and that the people who drove us around had accents, and were at times difficult to understand. With the exception of the historical tour of Grand Turk, he spoke clearly and was understandable, and did an excellent job of telling us all about the island and the country. Not enough time was allowed for the rainforest information center, and the tour through old san juan was hard to understand the driver, who did not accompany us into the fort, it would have been good for him to give us a guided tour in the fort, and give information about it. I saw another tour group have some one giving lots of information, that would have been so helpful and interesting if our tour provided the same. That was quite disappointing, along with not being able to understand the driver very well. I tipped him a lot, and am so sorry I did>
Miami, Florida The process of getting on the ship is a lot, but it is well organized, and flowed smoothly.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island) The tendering to the island is way to time consuming, Carnival needs to come up with more tenders to provide transportation to the beautiful island. This is the only complaint I have about the whole cruise. Getting to the island is way to time consuming no matter how organized Carnival is, again, they need more tenders!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
no comment,
Grand Turk Island
nice

I need to repeat that the staff was wonderful, & took great care at helping me as a disabled person, but also did a great job in making sure everyone was given great attention & service!
Tip, use the map they give u, co-ordinate it with the tear off flap on the daily schedule & keep w/ u each day

1 Comment