Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great time on Carnival Liberty

Sail Date: February 16, 2013

The staff on the Carnival Liberty were fantastic. My room was cleaned immediately once I got up every morning. My bed was turned down every night and not only did I receive some choclate I also had cute creations made out of towels which consisted of frogs, elephants, rabbits and a few other animals. The food was good. The waiters were excellent. The Steakhouse aboard the Liberty was superb as well as the wait staff there. I enjoyed my first time cruise aboard the Liberty and I will definitely be cruising with Carnival again.
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
We missed out on this port due to rock weather.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
You should definitely do a tour to experience New and Old San Juan
Grand Turk Island
Set up a tour if you go to Grand Turk. Beautiful beach by the docks but you need to travel out to shop

If you don't want to stand in extremely long lines on the lido deck during at sea days, go to the dining rooms and order your breakfast.