Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time Cruise

Sail Date: April 23, 2011

It was our first time cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We don't have anything to compare against and we don't have anything bad to say. The crew was very nice and polite and treated us "king and queen".

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
We went on "Sting ray safari" and "Coral reef". It was a wonderful experience. Must for first-timers. The ship captain was very helpful. My wife and I do not know swimming but the captain took us out into the ocean personally with life jackets and helped us enjoy our tour.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
If you like beech and water, there's so much to explore here. "Dunn River falls" was fun.
We went on a tour of "Mayans ruins of Coba". It was wonderful. Someone would enjoy it if they like history. I have met one of the best guides of my life on this tour. The tour was a 6 hour event and took most of the time and we only had less than 2 hours to explore the port.