Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A relaxing and enjoyable cruise.

Sail Date: April 23, 2011

My overall impression of the ship was good. I tend to purchase a balcony stateroom because I like to relax in the morning on the balcony with coffee and meditation. I was not too happy about the size of the balcony on this ship. We were located in the Verandah Deck, the balcony was small, uncomfortable and crowded. This was disappointing!
The food and the service was excellent. I like jazz music, maybe I missed it but there didn't appear to be a jazz club on the ship.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Thebalcony was small compared to other balcony staterroms I have had. The furniture was not comfortable and crowded.
ENjoyed the beach.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I enjoyed the Beach Club
George Town, Grand Cayman
I enjoyed the beach and the shopping.
Don't Miss: Hell and Back tour