Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not what I expected

Sail Date: April 23, 2011

It was difficult to find my way around the ship. A lot of other people had voiced the same complaint. The map was hard to read. This was my first cruise and if I take another it will be easier.
The ship was beautiful. The crew were wonderful. The other guests on the ship were friendly,

Pros: islands

Cons: One service desk for 3,000 people

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

The Carnival Liberty came alive at night. If your'e not a party person this isn't for you.
The layout of the ship was terrible. It was very clean and the decor was beautiful.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Bambo Beach Club - the only down side was they didn't have snorkeling gear - bring your own. It was a fun place.
Don't Miss: Return to the ship on time! I think 2 people were left behind.
XCaret - the underground river float was wonderful! The beach was great!
Don't Miss: XCaret the national park
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went on the jeep tour and beach. It was nice. Wish we could have stayed longer. We had to be back at the ship at 3:30 pm