Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Great 16-night Transatlantic Cruise

Sail Date: November 03, 2006

This is only my second cruise and both were on Carnival. I can't believe that it gets much better. The ship was clean. The staff professional and attentive.

Many of the people I spoke to were very happy with the daily activities. I preferred to sit out on deck 3 during the day and read, nap, watch the ocean and after a break for lunch, read, nap and watch the ocean. There were about 20 others who enjoyed the same quiet and relaxing routine.

Since I was traveling alone, I especially was pleased that I met lots of wonderful people at breakfast and at lunch. I changed from the original table that I was assigned to and my new dinner-table companions were just lovely. The food and serve will excellent throughout.

The ship itself is clean and my cabin was very comfortable. I had no trouble getting around the ship although others did complain that the layout of the ship made it difficult to get from one area to another.

Pros: I loved that it was 3 weeks and the price was great, too.

Cons: Some of the entertainment could have been better

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
Nice excursions to the Caves of Drach.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I enjoyed seeing the coral reefs from the bottom of the semi-submarine.
Barcelona, Spain
It was a Sunday so most places were closed. It was cloudy and cool. To be fair, I would like to go back and see Barcelona again.
Malaga, Spain
I too the tour to Marbella and Puento Banus. It was OK but I think I might have enjoyed another excursion better.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I enjoyed seeing the coral reefs from the bottom of the semi-submarine.
Barcelona, Spain
Malaga, Spain
Funchal, Madeira
I took the gondola and wicker basket excursion with the wine tasting. It was a lot of fun. I liked Funchal best.
Don't Miss: The gondola ride up the mountain and the wicker basket ride down.
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
Nice excursions to the Caves of Drach.
Funchal, Madeira
Don't Miss: The gondola ride up the mountain and the wicker basket ride down.