Very enjoyable despite the noro virus .

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Helpful Vote: 1

16 Night Fall Transatlantic (Rome To Ft. Lauderdale)
Sail Date: November 03, 2006
Ship: Carnival Liberty
I like smaller ships. On Liberty you are dealing with lots of people.
Because of the virus, the staff served the food at the buffet creating long lines.
Standing in line is not a pleasurable activity. I did things at off-hours so
I avoided the lines.
Despite the virus, i enjoyed myself.
The Country side tour left a lot to be desired. There were so many construction cranes, that there was little countryside to see. The flamenco dress factory was just a shop in a small tourn. One tourist had his pocket picked which altered the events of our tour.
I'm not a beach person. Neither am I a Jewelry person. The island is a place to shop for jewelry or sunbathe.
I just toured the city. It is a beautiful city. I enjoyed the Maritime Museum.
The tour "Eastern Delights" was very nice. The tour guide was very professional.
I just toured the city. It is a beautiful city. I enjoyed the Maritime Museum.

Pros: Very good bands.

Cons: Much of the activities during the day were hodge-podge too much rreliance on trivia games

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!