Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

cruise was pretty good

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

I thought the staff and crew were very accomodating and nice. Ship was so clean and very nice. Loved the outdoor screen. Was like being in a drive in movie.

Pros: I loved the food

Cons: no pool entertainment and pools were overly crowded

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

I was not happy with the pool areas. Were overly crowded. I think the ship was poorly laid out in that area. Hot tubs divided up area at main pool. No pool entertainment, was disappointed. Cabin size was great. I have been on many cruise ships and carnival seems to have the biggest cabins.
Food was very good in dining room. Buffet for dinner was terrible. Was not thrilled with seating times. I do like the free style offered on other ships.
Large and very spacious and very clean
very nice and accomodating