cruise was pretty good

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 01, 2007
I thought the staff and crew were very accomodating and nice. Ship was so clean and very nice. Loved the outdoor screen. Was like being in a drive in movie.

Food was very good in dining room. Buffet for dinner was terrible. Was not thrilled with seating times. I do like the free style offered on other ships.

very nice and accomodating

I was not happy with the pool areas. Were overly crowded. I think the ship was poorly laid out in that area. Hot tubs divided up area at main pool. No pool entertainment, was disappointed. Cabin size was great. I have been on many cruise ships and carnival seems to have the biggest cabins.

Large and very spacious and very clean

Pros: I loved the food

Cons: no pool entertainment and pools were overly crowded

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!