Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Honeymoon Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

We recently sailed Carnival's Liberty. I had a room with a balcony. The balcony was lovely (but be careful and please do not drink excessively or play around on the balcony). The room was spacious enough for two but the idea is to NOT spend too much time in your room with all the activities on the boat. I thought the activities however did not attract or excite my husband. I love the enormous amounts of food offered and the casino. But he was not interested in the games, clubs or evening shows. He also was not interested in dressing up for formal night. So next time, this is a trip for me and the girls!!!!!!!

Pros: Opportunity to visit 3 beautiful islands in seven days

Cons: Islands are too commercial and touristy.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Went to the shops. Too pricey and too many tourists. Nothing unique to buy.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Went to the shops. Too pricey and too many tourists. Nothing unique to buy.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Ok. Not much to do. Went to the beach. Way too commercial and touristy.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Went on a great Carnival recommended tour to the beach, Tortuga Rum factory, a turtle farm and some other spots.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Ok. Not much to do. Went to the beach. Way too commercial and touristy.
George Town, Grand Cayman