Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

HoneyMoon Cruise - First Timer

Sail Date: June 08, 2014

Upon Arrival to our cabin...They did not do anything special to make us feel that this was our Honeymoon. I was expecting something like flowers on the bed, champaign in the room..something.

After gettng settled we ventured to check out what types of activities they had and where the restraunts, clubs..etc. was located. At dinner again I had to let the hostess know that this was our honeymoon and that I wanted a "Romantic" table for two..of course they sat us in the middle of a walkway. My husband was okay with it but I was not..As the cruise experiance went by we engaged in the dinner dancing so at the end it was something that we coped with. I would have expected them to put honeymooners or anniversary celebrations close to the ocean view and have the bigger tables in the middle and closer to the isles. The activites were great and the performers were awsome especially the musical performers. I thought the price to play Bingo was a bit much since they had the casino area available so I didn't care for that. Overall the Staff was awsome and friendly which put the icing on the cake. Food was delicious and everynight we had a variety.

Very friendly and they always knew our names! Love them.
Broadway shows were very entertaining.
Most of the activities we had to pay for. Which I did not like since we paid enough for the cruise
I was not impressed with Belize and Grand Caymon.
Beautiful view. Great location.
Tampa, Florida
Great Location
Beautiful...Everything was there and the prices were great!
Belize City, Belize
Junky...No negations on prices and felt bombarded with islanders trying to make money. Would not recoomend ship to stop herer! Waste of time!
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Beautiful Port...Highly recommeded. Get off the ship go straight to shopping and beach without any bothers and prices were awsome!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Money..Money ...Money...If you want to spend this is where to go. The 7 mile beach was georgious but would not recommend to shop ship here!!

Formal dining they have an entertainment segment towards the end. This is for late diner's only.