A great time was had by all

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Legend
Cabin Number: GUAR

Loved the Carnival Legend.  We were supposed to go to Mahogany Bay and that was cancelled, due to weather, which was not their fault, but then they changed the itinerary for the day and I missed something I planned to attend, and that was their fault.  They should have put new plans for the day at everyone's door like they do every night.

The boat was great.  Entertainment was good, although the illusionsists were a bit slutty for kids to attend and we found that out the hard way.  All in all, we really had a good time.  Food in main dining room was excellent, as was the staff serving it.  Great time!

They didn't use this. Too grown up, I guess.

I was stunned to get a balcony guarantee cabin and have it be on the 8th floor, mid-ship. I will always use that from now on.

I really, really liked the pizza, but heard others complain. It is thin crust, which is what I like. Really good!

Go early. Really early. Earlier than they tell you to go. Walked right in and it was the best check-in ever!
Cozumel is beautiful, but the last two cruises had bad weather that day. My son never wants to go to Mexico again. Tour guide, Gabriel (excellent, by the way) suggested a place for lunch that was just too busy to handle our large group, and the food wasn't great. Would not go there again.
Not too much to do unless you do a daredevil excursion, and I had my 80 year old+ Mom with us. Beautiful, though.
Didn't get to go, due to weather.
Wonderful place. Very interesting tour. Went to Hell and got photos.