Our honeymoon!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 30, 2014

The Legend was absolutely beautiful and very well taken care. The staff and crew were always helpful, curteous and wanted to interact with the guests. The only thing I would change would be the smoking areas - the designated smoking area on the Lido deck is right next to the family pool where children are play and not in the 21 and over section on the deck. My husband and I felt uncomfortable smoking around children so we just went to our balcony instead. Other than that I have no compliants excpet that there is no time to see and do everything! Loved it, will be crusing with Carnival again!

Lots of variety

We would have loved more time