Great Itinerary, service by all and professional treatment.

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2014
Ship: Carnival Legend

First, let me say that the entire staff on the ship and in the terminal were fantastic, efficient, caring and professional.  I cannot say enough about the great way I was treated.  Second, the itinerary for this cruise was great as well due to the variety of excursions offered or to just stay in the interesting dock areas.  Each country offered something different.  Lots of opportunities to relax or be as active as you wish.  Third, the service onboard was excellent and the food quality and variety was amazing.

I have been on other ships before and I would point out one issue.  If your a light sleeper like me there is a problem, the ship at certain speeds vibrates even on the 8th deck where I was and it so pronounced that I could not sleep.  Three crew members I asked about it said that it was the same in their quarters.  I still enjoyed the trip but I will not go on that ship again and I had considered the 25 day cruise to Australia.  I will sail on another ship.

Excellent choices and quality. Staff fabulous.

Great variety.

NA

All professional, caring and attentive.

Vibration in the ship at certain speeds would not allow me to sleep.

Great Steward.

Plenty of spaces to do things and just go to not do things but relax.

Easy in and out. Excellent.
Great access to shops.
Take the excursions.
Great to relax in or buy handycrafts.
Excursion on the sub and to turtle farm is a must for anyone.