Great Cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2014

This was my 3rd Carnival cruise. I had a great time. It was my kids first cruise and they had a blast. One thing was, Our toilet stopped working 3 times. Not from any....solids in it. I had a dive scheduled for Belize. I brought my own gear. I paid the baggage fees of $35 each way. Then at 8:30pm the night before the dive, I get a notice that my dive is cancelled due to not enough sign ups. They left me no other options and my kids excursion was full. So there was nothing to do. I really felt like the excursion desk should have given earlier notice and offered other options. Other than this, the cruise was awesome. The food and service were great.