Still Love Carnival but hope they might go back to a better experience

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 03, 2013
Ship: Carnival Legend
Carnival is still loaded with a great group of people! they are pretty awesome overall. I have been spoiled from my first cruise and some after but little by little some of the best Cruise experiences have dissappeared! I am sure some are money saving endeavors that I understand but maybe for a few dollars more we could see other things! Miss the Grand Buffet! 10% OFF ON DRINKS as opposed to free cocktails on captains party!. Gordata the Waitress at the Golden Fleece was fantastic!!!!!! She is a major asset! Domingo was the best room steward since our 1st cruise. I realize 1st cruise experience has nothing to compare to but after 12 I now do!

Legend was a different ship from any other Carnival ship we had been on but was very good

Always prefer San Juan

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port

Great port many options

Belize City, Belize Did not visit port

do enjoy it! Cave tubing is fantastic
Very nice port that Carnival has invested innice Terminal

George Town, Grand Cayman Did not visit port

exceded only by Aruba as an all time favorite