disapointed

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 06, 2013
Ship: Carnival Legend
all I have heard is how great the cruises are and the food will be great, NOT SO.
Over all not terrible but the food was only prepackaged frozen for the most part but the Deli meats were horrible, the scrambled eggs served were worse than military eggs, the fried shrimp was worse than Gorden's frozen from the grocery store.
although there were some greats served. the flat iron steak, the prime rib, lobster and all the deserts were great, served from the dinner menu.
The buffet did have decent pizza, hamburgers, hotdogs and a small sampling of sushi. O yeah the Chinese food also saved the day.
The crew as fantastic except.. serving the soft drinks that we paid over $50 for unlimited soda's. When we ordered we were always the last to get service, waiting up to 15 minutes before walking away to another bar to get a soda.
The shows were a delight and so professional, but the cruise director should have been fired long ago. First of all we only saw him on the TV for most of the time. We did see him from a distance at a show but never around the ship. We did see him on a tender coming back from a port of call. He (David) was sitting facing us with a young gal. He never looked at us, said hi, smiled, asked how we liked our cruise... NOTHING LIKE WE WERE DEAD. I was asked to depart the tender first as I was using a cane. David said behind me " I should get a cane to get off first" in a smart ass way. I wish he had what I had to need a cane.
Carnival advertized Belize and we expected it, They have not used that port for a while and they still advertize it.
While driving around the Golf for days might seem like fun, it is not if you expect to hit 4 cruise ports and only hit 3 with 4 days of driding around.

. .

just ok

unknown

get breakfast in room, get a balcony and eat it out there, the Lox and bagels and coffee were great

beautiful city
just take cab to beaches
they advertize it but always advise of change
just stays a few hours
stay is too short only a few hours