Not impressed

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 16, 2011
Ship: Carnival Legend
I was very disappointed with Carnival this cruise I have sailed 7 times with 4 of them being with Carnival. I amnot sure if this is the direction that all Carnival ships are taking but it seems the quality of food and service has dropped tremendously since my last cruise in 2008. Out of Carnivals control was the weather it did not cooperate at all and I was disappoited with the ports of call. I will travel RCC or NCC next perhaps they economy is the real disappointment.

Skip the City / Zoo tour a real waste of money
Rent a car and visit it on your own the Pier beach was a waste of time

Pros: Nice ship

Cons: Cruise Director Staff, Carnivals directive to make money is all to clear

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.