Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise!

Sail Date: October 02, 2011

I love the decor on the Carnaval Legend. It was beautiful. We had a balcony roon and it was so roomy. The staff was wonderful. I love the dancing shows and all the enterainment. You just can't beat it for the price. This was the first 7 day cruise we've been on and I wasn't sure if it was going to be too long, but I loved it.

Pros: The relaxation

Cons: Too much drinking for me.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

The breakfast buffet was cold several days.
Belize City, Belize
We toured the Mayan Ruins and it was very interesting.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We toured the city and it was very interesting.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't miss the opportunity to meet "Guy Harvey" in his studio. That was pretty cool to talk with him and watch him work.
We did a sailing and snorkling trip and it was beautiful.