A great cruise!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2011
I love the decor on the Carnaval Legend. It was beautiful. We had a balcony roon and it was so roomy. The staff was wonderful. I love the dancing shows and all the enterainment. You just can't beat it for the price. This was the first 7 day cruise we've been on and I wasn't sure if it was going to be too long, but I loved it.

The breakfast buffet was cold several days.

We did a sailing and snorkling trip and it was beautiful.
Don't miss the opportunity to meet "Guy Harvey" in his studio. That was pretty cool to talk with him and watch him work.
We toured the city and it was very interesting.
We toured the Mayan Ruins and it was very interesting.

Pros: The relaxation

Cons: Too much drinking for me.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!