Carnival cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2011
Ship: Carnival Legend
Overall I was pleased with the ship. I didn't think the staff was as friendly as other cruises I have been on. I was also diappointed that the windows in lots of places were very dirty and difficult to see out of...especially in the eating area.

Except our stateroom attendant...he was awesome! And our waiter and assitant were awesome...it was mostly the other staff that didn't have a personal connection with us, they mostly seemed like they didn't want to be there.

We rented Jeeps! They were fun, but not a very good value. And one of the Jeeps in our group was stopped by a police officer and they "let them go" once they paid them in cash all the money they had on them!
Don't Miss: The beach was great!
STINGRAYS! and snorkeling!!!!
Don't Miss: STINGRAYS! and snorkeling!!!
Tabyana beach! Fantastic!
Don't Miss: WE had massages on the beach!!! SO relaxing and beautiful!!!
If I did this cruise again, I wouldn't even get off the ship.

Pros: the excursions

Cons: the port at belize

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!