Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival cruise

Sail Date: May 29, 2011

Overall I was pleased with the ship. I didn't think the staff was as friendly as other cruises I have been on. I was also diappointed that the windows in lots of places were very dirty and difficult to see out of...especially in the eating area.

Pros: the excursions

Cons: the port at belize

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Except our stateroom attendant...he was awesome! And our waiter and assitant were awesome...it was mostly the other staff that didn't have a personal connection with us, they mostly seemed like they didn't want to be there.
Belize City, Belize
If I did this cruise again, I wouldn't even get off the ship.
We rented Jeeps! They were fun, but not a very good value. And one of the Jeeps in our group was stopped by a police officer and they "let them go" once they paid them in cash all the money they had on them!
Don't Miss: The beach was great!
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Tabyana beach! Fantastic!
Don't Miss: WE had massages on the beach!!! SO relaxing and beautiful!!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
STINGRAYS! and snorkeling!!!!
Don't Miss: STINGRAYS! and snorkeling!!!