Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise with spacious cabins

Sail Date: May 15, 2011

I felt that the ship was a good size, had ample space to hang out, drink, different types of bars and lounges, the buffet area was very nice, and the cabins were larger than I have seen on most ships

Pros: The cabins were large and the whole ship seemed new and ornately decorated

Cons: The casino dealers were not friendly or fun...made the casino a not fun place to be...

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Would have like more trivia and things of that nature
Only reason this isnt the best is because the beds were hard, but it is hard to get comfy beds on a cruise ship where there arent box springs etc.
Except the casino dealers who were not friendly, helpful, or fun...made losing your money even worse! Vegas and every other ship I have been on was SIGNIFICANTLY better in terms of dealers attitude
Belize City, Belize
I thought the city was rundown and relatively dirty and unimpressive. Luckily we did a Mayan Ruin / Short Rainforest tour or I would have said don't even get off the ship.
Don't Miss: Mayan Ruins are cool, or if you Scuba I have heard very good things about that but did not partake.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We just shopped and drank. The town is pretty touristy but still nice and can find some good souvenirs, however the food and drinks are extremely pricey so I would recommend getting off and walking around but getting back on board to eat.
We just shopped, ate, and drank because most of us had been there before, but the town is pretty touristy but still nice and can find some good cheap souvenirs.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The island is gorgeous and the sand is white and the water blue. I did a canopy tour (ziplining) which was the coolest thing I have ever done and you literally are flying through the rainforest, we also visit Tabyana beach which was extremely relaxing and had good snorkeling right off the beach.
Don't Miss: Ziplining!!!!!!! Definitely recommend it as it was absolutely amazing and worth the money!