Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fun Ship

Sail Date: May 01, 2011

The ship was very clean and the crew did a good job cleaning and maintaining everything. This is a family boat and different from other cruise lines. A family vacationing with kids, Carnival is the way to go. This is not our first cruise however this is our firist cruise with Carnival. It's ok but not great.

Pros: A lot to do all times during the day and night

Cons: Food was not that great

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Not happy with our formal dinning arrangements. We were setted in a booth?? I was not ready for that. There was tables on our floor that was not used, that could seat three couples or more? Just did not feel right sitting in a booth with a tux on. Food was good but not WOW! We never met the maitre 'd the entire cruise. We heard him on the loud speaker. Our head waiter was great.
seem new and not attentive. There was no going all out for you. I felt that the crew as not motivate.
Very clean and very nice.
Bigger that other cruise lines that we have use. The balcony was nice, however smoker were keeping me off my balcony. Our AC did not work for the first two day. I am soooooo happy my wife pack a small fan in her suit case.
Great
Belize City, Belize
good shopping and people are very friendly
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
so nice, so nice. everything is new and the beach was great.
Don't Miss: beach and zip line
just did shopping and walked around.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Took the bus tour and had a great time
Don't Miss: Bus tour and you will see it all