Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Different but fun!

Sail Date: April 10, 2011

The ship was clean but I am a single female and I was hoping to have many events for singles. Most of the night experiences happened at 11:00pm or later and I had a hard time trying to stay awake to be able to experience the activities.

Pros: Visiting a new port each day!

Cons: Activities were somewhat confusing on the cruise. Not really for different ages.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

The dinners were not very good overall! I would have enjoyed two nights of lobster and one night of crab legs.
The tour I completed was ok. I do not beleive it could have been better. Cozumel was ok!
Belize City, Belize
I was expecting to see somewhat more of the city, but the tour I wanted was not available. I believe it was the sights and sounds!
Don't Miss: The museum!
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I really enjoyed this port! the beach was excellent.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I would have liked to stay longer.