Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I am ready to go again!

Sail Date: March 27, 2011

Clean, organized, diverse offerings, good food, and a wonderful staff!

Pros: Professional, organized, clean, FUN!

Cons: no evening dancing was a disappointment

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

We had a balcony and that was a definate plus.
With the exception of the folks who moved you through at each port, the staff could not have been better if they tried!
I wish there had been dancing in the bars. The shows were first rate and the comedians were terrific.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The snorkeling was fun.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Next time I would skip the Pirate, Monkey was a lot of standing around
Belize City, Belize
Loved the city tour
We did the scoot coup and that was not pleasant. The "coups" fishtailed around and you traveled in a line with others on the tour and did not have any time to explore. Next time I would rent a SMART car, be more safe, and have the luxury of exploration.