a horrible experience

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 20, 2011
Ship: Carnival Legend
Our stateroom was robbed by Carnival crewmembers. Security was inept, unprofessional, slow to respond, rude, and actually accused me of stealing. Customer service ignored my 2 emails until I posted a negative response on Facebook. Then they said they couldn't do anything. Hoped that this didn't color my opinion of Carnival, and would love to have me cruise with Carnival again. Is anyone that stupid?!?!?

were supposed to go to Belize, but Carnival changed at the last minute. I was one of the reasons I booked that cruise

Pros: weather

Cons: being robbed by crew, security was inept, customer service would not get involved

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.