Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a horrible experience

Sail Date: February 20, 2011

Our stateroom was robbed by Carnival crewmembers. Security was inept, unprofessional, slow to respond, rude, and actually accused me of stealing. Customer service ignored my 2 emails until I posted a negative response on Facebook. Then they said they couldn't do anything. Hoped that this didn't color my opinion of Carnival, and would love to have me cruise with Carnival again. Is anyone that stupid?!?!?

Pros: weather

Cons: being robbed by crew, security was inept, customer service would not get involved

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
were supposed to go to Belize, but Carnival changed at the last minute. I was one of the reasons I booked that cruise
George Town, Grand Cayman