A Very Reaxing Vacation

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 06, 2011
Ship: Carnival Legend
We went cruising with our primary goal as relaxation and it was all that. The ship was clean, modern, staff and crew very helpful and friendly. If you couldn't find your own enjoyment you are too fussy or can't be pleased.

The wait staff was very personable and could not do enough for you.

For a ship with 2000 passengers, there were times where you rode one of the elevators by yourself. There were all kinds of activities if you wished to participate.

We were very comfortable in our balcony. One problem, we were at the end of a line of balconies and cigarette smoke seemed to accumulate on our balcony when the ship was moving. We are non-smokers and it was at times very distasteful.
Again, plenty of activities. My interest was visiting the Mayan ruins and I was pleased with my tour.
The heavens planned rain for our stop so our activity was very limited.
Again, plenty to do, all different activities. We chose to use Grand Cayman for shopping.

Pros: Staff could not do enough for you. Food was excellent

Cons: Communication could have been better RE: time change and disembarkation instructions

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!