Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Very Reaxing Vacation

Sail Date: March 06, 2011

We went cruising with our primary goal as relaxation and it was all that. The ship was clean, modern, staff and crew very helpful and friendly. If you couldn't find your own enjoyment you are too fussy or can't be pleased.

Pros: Staff could not do enough for you. Food was excellent

Cons: Communication could have been better RE: time change and disembarkation instructions

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

For a ship with 2000 passengers, there were times where you rode one of the elevators by yourself. There were all kinds of activities if you wished to participate.
The wait staff was very personable and could not do enough for you.
We were very comfortable in our balcony. One problem, we were at the end of a line of balconies and cigarette smoke seemed to accumulate on our balcony when the ship was moving. We are non-smokers and it was at times very distasteful.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Again, plenty to do, all different activities. We chose to use Grand Cayman for shopping.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Again, plenty of activities. My interest was visiting the Mayan ruins and I was pleased with my tour.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The heavens planned rain for our stop so our activity was very limited.