Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Horrible Experience

Sail Date: January 09, 2011

We were looking so forward to our first cruise, but this turned out to be a nightmare, the thermostat in our room was broken and the temperature was so cold you had to stay covered up with clothes and all blankets you could fine. The customer staff was very rude and said we had told the wrong people about the thermostat being broken. and that it was our fault that i now was sick. They did give me around a 112.00 credit toward my 1,700.00 cruise. My medications and Dr. bill was over 100.00. The customer staff could have been much more positive instead of making me feel that I was at fault for reporting this to the wrong staff members.

Pros: n/a

Cons: Customer Service

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
very poor island and not much to see.
Belize City, Belize
a little better, but still not much to see
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
very poor island not much to see