AWESOME CRUISE

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
This cruise, the ship and its crew was awesome. This was definitely the best vacation and trip I ever had. I gave this trip to my partner as a Christmas gift and we did not want to leave the ship after the cruise was over. The trip started off incredible. The food and service was second to none. We participated in many excursions and the friendly service we received was incredible. We had the opportunity to meet the captain and visit the bridge. This was definitely as experience I will never forget. The captain was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about all aspects of the ship. The many activities on the ship was also fun. When we wanted to relax, we could just go to our room and sleep watching the ocean. Our cabin was also extremely quiet. There was no noise, when we wanted relax time. I can hardly wait for my next cruise. We are planning it now.

Pros: The outstanding service provided by the ship's crew

Cons: The cruise was too short

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!