Seven days in the Sun

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 17, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
The food and the service at all meals was excellent. The ports stops were all great but Cozumel was the best. You just can't beat the prices. You can get a beer for a dollar. On board the drink cost are excessive. My only slightly negative remark would be the cruise director spoke a version of English only discernable to those people residing from Glasgow. I frequently had to go to customer service to get a translation.

Pretty Island but not a lot to see. I think it was a waste of money going to the Bananarama beach. Also felt I was overcharged for some snorkling equipment.
Don't Miss: If your into it, try the zip line.
People seem to be of the hard sell type. Rather annoying and they follow you around. The city is old and not much to look at.
Don't Miss: I wanted to do the intertube/caving tour and got on shore too late.
The prices, the people, the friendlinest is the best.
Don't Miss: Local beer and drinks.
Great stop. However, I was surprised that on shore they only wanted cash for the tours they offered.
Don't Miss: Playing the the Stingrays

Pros: Food, service, and ship condition were all A1

Cons: Crowded and long lines at some events

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!