Have had a better cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
This was my fourth cruise and it was by far the worst. It was my first time cruising with carnival and i was comparing it to the other cruise line and I can say that I will never cruise carnival again neither will i recommend it.
The staff however were very pleasant and welcoming. They made it somewhat entertaining.

Mayan Ruins was a really great site to see.
The beach at west bay was beautiful
This was my second time visiting Grand Cayman and I must say that Seven Mile beach is really breath taking. Nice clear blue water.
very poor town and it was a bit scary.

Pros: Had a good waiter in the dinning room

Cons: it just sucked. Not enough entertainment, older ship, food sucked

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.