A nice cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship had many amenaties that were good. The layout was at times confusing. I wish there was a more detailed map available. The staterooms were well organized and maximized space.

Our waiter was ok. He seemed intent on what he was doing and delivered the food well. He was not very personable and seemed to not want want to be there. My past cruise experiences caused me to expect a more animated waiter.

My 10 year-old daughter had a wonderful time. My 17 year-old son was disappointed that activities for his age group were "lame." He would have been happier to have a place to just hang out and get to know other kids.

Well maintained and organized
Cave tubing was ok. A let down after the caverns at Cozumel
Did not do a tour. Went by private shuttle to a nice beach. It was not crowded and beach and water were great.
Caverns and beach break by jeep was the best tour we took. Excellent guide. Private beach and restauratn were very good. would do it again.
Don't Miss: caverns
Went to Mahogany beach. Could have done without the chairlift

Pros: Caverns by Jeep in Playa del Carmen

Cons: de-embarkation

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!