Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

what a great time

Sail Date: April 19, 2009

We left from tampa on the legend for 7 days. Stops were Cozumel,Belize City, Roatan, and Grand Cayman.

All the ports we stopped at were great. I made a comment each time about the cleanliness of the port restrooms compaired to the states. And the pride the workers showed at their jobs.

The ports of call were a little short and I think they would have had no problem reaching each one if they wanted too.

But I would recommend this trip to all wanting to get away.

Several, ports trips of rememberance. Cozumel- Chakkuba National park what a beautifl place. Has it all in one stop and less then 5 minutes from the dock. $15 by taxi each way and $16 to get in all day. Snorkeling, fresh water pool, food showers and dolphin encounter. Excellent

Belize- Cave tubing .com what a trip. Had my 85 year old mother in law with us and she was Queen for the day. They put a guide with her and sent us on our way with the group. The cave were unbelievable and a site that is a must see.

Roatan- took a cab tour of the island and stopped a Boddens Monky and Jungle excursion. Oh my gosh what a trip. The monkys were great and the spot is right at the edge of the rain forest. People got to play in the cages with the monkys the go act like one on the zip lines thru the forest. Snorkeling was great at Half moon bay. Just not enough time at this port.

Grand Cayman- our stay was to windy for the excursions so it was a shopping day in the port. But from previous trip to the island it truly is Grand place.

Pros: the ship was clean and the crew was friendly and very polite

Cons: not enough time in all the ports

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
great stop just not enough time. Boddens jungle and monkey adventrue was great. Perfect stop for all.
Don't Miss: Boddens jungle adventure.
Chakkuba National Park snorkeling, diving and food. What more can you ask for.
Don't Miss: Chakkuba Park spent the whole day there
Belize City, Belize
Cave tubing .com great trip and a must to do in a lifetime
Don't Miss: cave tubing
George Town, Grand Cayman
Love Grand Cayman. Trip number 3 in 12 months need I say more. Oh yeh it won't be my last.