Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Family Criuse

Sail Date: June 22, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We had a fantastic time on Carnival Legend. This was my husband and children's first cruised and they really enjoyed it. My girls absolutely loved the kids camp. We were really impressed with the staff for camp. I was really likedy the fact of how clean the ship was at all times. I saw people cleaning all day every day on various parts of ship. My husband and I were equally impressed with how friendly everyone was. All staff that we came in contact with smiled and greeted us and asked us how we were and if we were having a good time. We loved our waitstaff in the dining room. Our waiter was so open and friendly that he made our experience a wonderful one. My only complaint is that we came back from an excursion late and missed our dining room dinner. We figured on going to buffet but realized they close early and other stations were being cleaned so our only choice was pizza or sandwich. I would have liked to have had an option that if you don't or can't make the dining room dinner that you have an option for those hours of getting a full buffet meal. Overall we had a great time and plan on cruising again in the near future and would recommend the Carnival Legend.

Pros: The ship was very clean. We saw people cleaning constantly the whole cruise.

Cons: Banging above our room all hours during night from dining room above us

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
We did The Coral Breeze tour to Caye Caulker. Amazing reefs!! Loved it so much my husband was looking at real estate. Book an excursion for this stop. Alot of people didn't and were very disappointed with Belize. Port is in poor area with not much to do.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did the stingray with Moby Dick tours. Very fun.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We did the Carnival Tabyana Beach excursion and LOVED it. The beach is beautiful and there is amazing reefs to snorkle right from beach. Everyone on the bus back agreed that they loved this tour but you don't have much time at this port.
We did Xcaret. Absolutely loved this park. Did the cave tube, snorkle lagoon and tour. Would go back again!