Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: May 25, 2008

Overall the ship was immaculate, the food was excellent, the bar staff were cordial and drinks were very well made. Service was excellent.

Pros: There is not one specific thing---loved the balconied room, the immaculate-cleanliness of the ship--Satchmo's nightclub for dancing

Cons: I can't think of anything.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

I think the quality was just good---I have seen better.
Size was perfect, cleanliness was unprecedented. Excellent!
The quality of the food was excellent--the service was impeccable and when ordering drinks in the dining room they came in a timely manner. Dining times--we ate late seating was excellent.
the room also was excellent---I did miss the simple things like conditioner, lotion--which I know are minor but they do add to the ambiance of the room--otherwise it was very comfortable, immaculate and of course we loved the balconied room.
I think they were very friendly and willing to please.
Belize City, Belize
This was excellent for snorkeling.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We loved the snorkeling here as it was a bit challenging. Deep waters and interesting formations underwater. The leader was excellent taking us out pretty far.
We did the clear kayak and snorkeling. The kayak was fun however, the snorkeling was just okay.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We loved Stingray City-----it is a must see. Rum Point Beach--this beach was not too impressive
Don't Miss: Stingray City