Fabulous Cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2008
Ship: Carnival Legend
Overall the ship was immaculate, the food was excellent, the bar staff were cordial and drinks were very well made. Service was excellent.

The quality of the food was excellent--the service was impeccable and when ordering drinks in the dining room they came in a timely manner. Dining times--we ate late seating was excellent.

I think the quality was just good---I have seen better.

I think they were very friendly and willing to please.

Size was perfect, cleanliness was unprecedented. Excellent!

the room also was excellent---I did miss the simple things like conditioner, lotion--which I know are minor but they do add to the ambiance of the room--otherwise it was very comfortable, immaculate and of course we loved the balconied room.
We loved Stingray City-----it is a must see. Rum Point Beach--this beach was not too impressive
Don't Miss: Stingray City
We loved the snorkeling here as it was a bit challenging. Deep waters and interesting formations underwater. The leader was excellent taking us out pretty far.
This was excellent for snorkeling.
We did the clear kayak and snorkeling. The kayak was fun however, the snorkeling was just okay.

Pros: There is not one specific thing---loved the balconied room, the immaculate-cleanliness of the ship--Satchmo's nightclub for dancing

Cons: I can't think of anything.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!