Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good time, but watch your receipts

Sail Date: July 12, 2009

One night a waitress at one of the bars told us that the drinks were half priced. She also wrote it on the receipt like the were half priced and didn't include a total. At the end we found out that they were not half priced and the cruise line would not do anything about it. I called the service line ad they said they will look over it again and I will find out in 2-4 weeks if they will reduce the charges. It seems like a long time to wait, since one of their staff obviously made a mistake.

Otherwise, the ship was the nicest one I've been on in the Carnival fleet. The service in the dinning room and the decks was amazing.

I would highly recommend the diving/snorkeling in Honduras.

Pros: Honduras, and the wait staff at the dinning room

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Our stateroom attendant, Budi, was really friendly and always greeted us by name.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Go diving. It was awesome for fish life. (The coral reef and fans were the best in Belize).
The beaches were beautiful. I would not recommend the trip to Tulum (the Mayan ruins). They were neat once we got there, but the trip took 7 hours and by the time the guide let us go walk around we only had 1.5 hours to enjoy the place and the amazing beach that is there.
George Town, Grand Cayman
swimming with sting rays!
Belize City, Belize
We did a nice snorkeling trip there, but be careful, this seemed like a pretty sketchy city.