Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Worst Cruise

Sail Date: December 14, 2008

The ship was an older one but well maintained and the crew were generally pleasant. The only problem was once you declared that you were using's tours they treated you with less respect and courtisey.

Pros: Melting cake and pinapple dipped in chocolate

Cons: The tours booked through you/your first telling me on the phone of a $126 fuel discount and then taking it back. While I didn't ex[ect a rebate once you said yes and then took it away called on your basic honesty.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Shows were very short and infrequent. The quality wes very poor. The basic entertainers had some talent but lacked a progran that really entertained.
limited selection and most of the meals were cold.
They tried to be to fancy and forgot about taste.
except those that delt with the tours
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Dirty place.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Your tour here was a rip. You charged a low price but I had to take a taxi both ways adding $30 to the stated cost.