A Cruise to Remember

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 04, 2008
Ship: Carnival Legend
The crew, staff, food, room, and decor was top notch. We would certainly like to go again and will recommend this cruise lines.

I couldn't stop eating! There was a huge variety of menus to choose from and everything we ate was good whether it was on the Lido deck or restaurant. I couldn't resist the all-you-eat frozen yogurt and ice cream too.

I didn't really enjoy all the entertainment but it was o.k.

The staff and crew certainly went above and beyond to be friendly and helpful.

Everything was top notch and we were certainly use and recommend the cruise line again.

It was clean, convenient and everything we needed for the week was furnished.
We went on a siteseeing excursion to the East end and truly enjoyed the guide and the information she gave us on the people, customs and the island. I'd like to visit there again.
Don't Miss: Any excursion on Isla Roaton, Honduras would be good.
I will never go to this port again. It was very disappointing.

Pros: The friendly, helpful staff, the cleanliness of the whole ship and the food!!

Cons: Only one port was not enjoyable.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!