Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Cruise to Remember

Sail Date: May 04, 2008

The crew, staff, food, room, and decor was top notch. We would certainly like to go again and will recommend this cruise lines.

Pros: The friendly, helpful staff, the cleanliness of the whole ship and the food!!

Cons: Only one port was not enjoyable.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

I didn't really enjoy all the entertainment but it was o.k.
Everything was top notch and we were certainly use and recommend the cruise line again.
I couldn't stop eating! There was a huge variety of menus to choose from and everything we ate was good whether it was on the Lido deck or restaurant. I couldn't resist the all-you-eat frozen yogurt and ice cream too.
It was clean, convenient and everything we needed for the week was furnished.
The staff and crew certainly went above and beyond to be friendly and helpful.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We went on a siteseeing excursion to the East end and truly enjoyed the guide and the information she gave us on the people, customs and the island. I'd like to visit there again.
Don't Miss: Any excursion on Isla Roaton, Honduras would be good.
Belize City, Belize
I will never go to this port again. It was very disappointing.