Terrific Cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 10, 2008
Ship: Carnival Legend
As a first time cruiser, I was very impressed. The ship just shines. The food is absolutely delicious and of course plentiful. Great activities, the shows seem a little late, I would think a 7:30 show once in awhile wouldn't hurt. I was very glad a packed some dramamine, because this ship does rock quite a bit, by the third day I no longer needed the dramamine. There was none available to you on the ship, it would be good to forwarn passengers of this. There are 3 pools and 4 hot tubs, so you can always find a spot to splash. The tea time with classical music was most awesome.

This was a terrific experience and I would definitely enjoy cruising with Carnival on the Legend again, & again & again.

Don't Miss: Shopping

Don't Miss: The coral reefs & sea life, whether by semi-sub or snorkel don't miss this
If you want to snorkel, I would choose Grand Cayman or Isle of Roatan instead. The reefs here are dying and not nearly as amazing as the other 2 ports.

Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruins

Pros: The food

Cons: The loud music thru the wee hours of the night

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!