Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Absoulute wonderful cruise!

Sail Date: March 24, 2007

The ship is absoulutely beautiful. The rooms were great. They were cleaned perfectly twice a day. The stewards were very friendly. Our servers addressed us by name everytime they say us in or out of the restaurant! That was amazing to me. The pool was especially nice because it had a large overflow area the you could sit at and be wet but not totally in the pool. The dancers and singers were great. The shows were very proffessional with great music, choreography and costumes. The food was very good. The only trouble we had was that 3 of the 4 dryers were not working after I washed a load of clothes. I truly regret doing that. But other than that it was a fabulous experience.

Pros: Pool, Food, clubs, shows, pictures, eveyrthing! The ship was beautiful and the service amazing!

Cons: None

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Went White Water Rafting! One of the most amazing times of our lives!! Beautiful country!!!
Don't Miss: White Water Rafting Excursion
Colon, Panama
Just stayed at the port. Not very impressed.
Belize City, Belize
Went to the private island escursion. Was kinda boring. Didn't really feel like I went to Belize. Not recommended in my opinion. Not good for snorkeling. You are confined to a small roped beach area. No jet skis. They did have Kayaks but not interested in that.
Don't Miss: Would have preferred to go Cave tubing or horseback riding on beach.