A nice ship

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2006
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship was pretty. They staff was wonderful. You can feel the movement of the water beneath you, so you might want to take precautions if you have trouble with seasickness.

The food was great, although portion sizes could have been a little bigger ( my husband didn't like the fact that he never felt totally full) but the presentation was beautiful.

Again, this was a cruise that did not stop entertaining you until the wee hours of the morning. The shows, the games (Deal or no Deal, Bingo, Battle of the Sexes) were GREAT!

You will not find a staff more capable of making you enjoy yourself. They we're truely great at what they did, from the dining room, to the shows, to the casinos these people work very hard to give you a wonderful vacation. Bravo!

We found empty glasses in the elevators several times, that was sort of a turn off for me. Although when in the dining areas things were cleaned faster than you could batt your eyes at.

All staterooms are about the same size. We had a balcony room which was no bigger then the room we had the last time which only had a window. But I would highly reccommend the balcony it was nice to be able to sit out there by yourself and enjoy the sights and sounds of the water.
It's a VERY small island. Not to much to see or tell about, we swam with the dolphins here. It was VERY pricey but it was fun.
Don't Miss: I liked the dolphins, but that's me
There was a lot of shopping for jewelery, liquor and tabacco. But that's all! I didn't find any wonderful deals on jewelery and I don't smoke, but the liquor was cheap. But you need to know your prices, your best deals were on rums and vodkas (No Great Deals on Wines)
Don't Miss: Meagans Bay Beach!!!!! It's like heaven.

Pros: The Friendly Staff

Cons: The long lines for buffets