Best time of vacation

Sail Date: May 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: V11

The most of all was the check in was very smooth and fast, I don't know if it was because I had gone on one other cruise, the most fun was the shows, the music at the violin, and the restaurants service.

I think there could use a senior night music dance with music of the 50's and some mixture of the 60's.

We did smell a funny odor in the hall ways going to our cabin (V11) this was everyday so I used my body mist to spray myself right out side my cabin.

Our daughter found a big bug on her salad (she didn't eat it, and we didn't say anything to anyone.). Lot's of people have asked us about our cruise and we can't stop telling them to go and take advantage of the most fun of your life. You will get your monies and more worth of your time off work. We tell everyone Don't stay on the boat, go on excursions or sightseeing.

I know it's impossible to watch every little bit, but maybe a fill out form right there and they to let your people know what to watch out for.

Great.......maybe some senior time in pool

There is lot's to see and do and just lay back by the pool if nothing RELAX. Your music at the Lino's needs more Latino on Fiesta night, to much line dancing I wanted salsa music.

We saw the activities and came home and told our married children about the great time the children were having at the slide and camp.

I kept telling my husband I don't want to go home....ha..ha

I saw people cleaning all the time, wiping the stairs and windows, cleaning the floors, I watch somethings others mite not

Like I said, there was a funny smell on the hall way and a big bug on the salad.

It's a lot better on your 2nd trip with your family. So take your 1st and then make sure you book a 2nd and go big get a balcony cabin. Go on excursions because you are there and it's so accommodating to experience new things out of the ordinary and you always get someone to tourer your around.

Road construction BAD????? Got Lost 3 times
Beautiful, relaxing by the water, shopping and town touring GREAT
Not enough time for shopping on the Bus Top Tour.