Fantastic!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: R36

My favorite part of the cruise was all the family shows! The service from all the employees are very courteous and friendly. I have recommended this to everyone I have seen so far. Was sad to leave such wonderful new friends. Big Smile

Felt comfortable leaving my 13 yr. dtr with the teen group. Although she commented how they cursed, not sure if the group leader was aware of that. If so, would of like her to discourage that behavior.

Our waiter at table 350 for dining was excellent! I believe his name was Topaine. He accommodated my dtr. who is vegan. My dtr. was very pleased with her special dinners & desserts every evening.

We had a group of five and felt very comfortable in the cabin.

Boarded on the ship early and lunch was ready.