Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

The best time of my life!

Sail Date: February 23, 2015

From start to end this cruise was a dream come true.  The boarding was easy and the process of such was a breeze .  Once on the ship the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.  (this was my first cruise) I loved going to bed! the ship was beautiful regardless of how old it is.  It was maintained and very clean.  The food was so delicious from breakfast to dinner.  The entertainment was pretty good too. the prize for what you get it's the best! I really enjoyed this cruise.  I recommend it to anyone who wants to take a short cruise or a first cruise.  Loved it!!!!!

Cruise Photos

Cabin / Stateroom very nice, only problem was a smell in the bathroom. Our room attendant took care of it.