Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Great first cruise

Sail Date: February 23, 2015

My wife and I have been talking about going on a cruise for years (we have been married for 25 years) and I finally decided to take her for her 45th birthday. For a first cruise this was a great choice. Not too long, not too short. We were able to really get the full experience. The service on this ship was beyond outstanding. I can't say enough good things about the staff. I love the variety in shore excursions and when you stayed on the ship there was plenty to do. My only improvement suggestion would be to add more variety to the on boat activities. But overall it was a great time and I would recommend it to all my friends. In fact my wife is already planning on taking our five kids with us next year on the same cruise...

Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
We paid the $49 for Faster to the Fun. It was worth it. No wait to board or leave the boat.
Ensenada, Mexico
Purchased the Blow Hole and shopping excursion. Was really fun!