So much fun!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: December 14, 2015
Cabin Number: M199

The cruise was so much fun!  The staff was very warm and inviting!  Everybody made it a point to remember your name and treat you very well! The ship was     nice and had plenty to do.  I love that the teen club kept my daughter busy and never bored while on the ship.  This was my second cruise on the Carnival Inspiration and loved it even more than the first time!

The food was good and it was awesome to be able to eat 24/7!

So much to do on-bored that we did not get to see everything we wanted to!

Kimberly gave the most entertaining performances! I loved her soulful voice and spirit! I bought her CD because I enjoyed her music so much!

My daughter was never bored on the ship and always has some activity to attend for the Club O2 teens program! I think she had more fun the adults did!

Manny our cabin steward was most excellent! He greeted us each day by our names and was very accommodating with all of our requests!
Michelle who tended to us most of the time at the Violin Bar was also very excellent when serving us at the bar!
I can only remember two of our servers names in the Mardi Gras- Atlantic Deck dinning room however they were all excellent as well! Imade and Sanja went above and beyond to make our dinning wonderful!

The cabin was comfortable and had enough space for us. Our cabin steward, Manny was awesome and very accommodating! I loved that he knew all us by name and always asked about missing family members when he saw us in the halls and one of us was not with the group! Our room was always cleaned in a timely manner! He made our cruise that much better!
Loved being able to see the Queen Mary from the ship!
Golf carting around the island was fun as well as taking the tender boat to shore!
Zip-lining, shopping, and eating at Papa's and Beer was great!