Fun on the Inspiration

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: R60

This was an excellent choice of a Carnival cruise. The interior was dominated by the atrium, it was very well done. I had an inside cabin and loved it. The food was exquisite at dinner time. And everything from burgers to The Mongolian Wok for lunch. We visited Catalina and I went zip lining there, well worth the money! The crew was well informed with their areas of specialties, and very nice. Ensenada was our second stop, the list of things to do is kind of short. I opted to go to the public beach, I found palapas and restroom facilities. I did get some good sun there.

Ida from Bali was my room steward and he was very warm & friendly. He always remebered my name, a personal touch.

The I/S cabins are roomy enough for two. I only spent my time in the cabin to change clothes and to sleep.

It's best to get back on the ship if it is tedered at your destination to beat the crowds by 2 hours. There is always something to do on the ship.