fun, excited vacation

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: R177

My kids and i had a great time.  employees were great. they treated us like royalties. The food was amazing. i need not have no problems on the boat.   i would recommend this cruise to anyone.  I was a lil disappointed when we went to Mexico.  People there are there to get your money.  i learned not to use a plastic money in Mexico.  They charged me correctly but they added themselves a tip, which i had done already. other than that, the cruise was great, my kids were very happy and excited and thinking they want to do another one.  Thank you for having such a great crew.

food was delicious and waiters were excellent

played miniture golf, arcades, swimming, my kids loved it

i loved the comedy nights

i didnt have a chance to include them in the programs...to much to do

they were awesome,

the crew did great, always had the rooms clean. always to helpful
beautiful island to walk, take your Driver license if you want to rent a golfcart
we went to see the blow hole,we did ziplining, andmy kids did horse back riding by the beach. blow hole, saleman will try to sell you very excpensive, just need to negociate, zip lining was so much fun, horseback rinding was good