3 day Mexican cruise

Sail Date: June 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U87

I realize you have to cater to the current younger crowd, 2-40 year old.  There were bachelorette parties going on were the girls were playing inappropriately in the pool area.  The mom's of several children had to pull their kids out of there to avoid this exposure.  The language of many of the girls throughout the ship was appalling.  This is no longer a cruise line for families and you should notify your guest as such if you do not police and control peoples inappropriate behaviors.  This was my first and last trip, and I would not recommend it to anyone I know.  I'm sorry for this, however, a positive was, the staff and crew were very friendly and helpful, the food was much better than I had hope for.   Stella Ortiz/Yvette Hamilton

*** EDITED 6/12/15 BY COMMUNITY MANAGER TO COMPLY WITH OUR COMMUNITY GUIDELINES ***