Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

I had to cancel my cruise,, :( Booking# 5H0PC3

Sail Date: June 05, 2015

My cruise day was suppose to leave 7/16/15.... My husband was terminated after being employed over 24 years same company.

On May29,2015..... I wanted to go on this cruise badly my birthday is 7/23 sooooo all was going great until we realize its not easy to find employment. We wanted to enjoy the cruise with a few drinks and extra activities in ENSENADA. Baja California. I didnt buy insurance which makes matters worse so i only recieved 25% of what i paid,,,,,,the reps were nice cancelled our cruise hopefully we can plan a cruise in the near future,,, :(