Great Cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 20, 2015
Cabin Number: R28
My husband and I went on this cruise in April. It was awesome, the food was good and entertainment was good. We loved the zip line tour in Ensenata and then paid $17 dollars after to go horseback riding. That was my favorite part of the entire trip was this tour. It's not actually listed with carnival which was great for us as there was only 6 of us that went. If you go on a tour, that's the one to do. Staff was friendly, service was great. Would recommend!

If you can't get the dinner time you want, then accept wait list and talk to the host. We switched from late dinner to anytime. I recommend anytime dining to anyone that is okay with different people to eat with each night.

zip line tour